Posted on October 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM
Bear Segor Vasiliev and his bride half elf/half leprechaun Regina would like to share a recipe from their family to yours.
Paper cups and Spoons
Vanilla Ice Cream
Bag of Oreo Cookies
Peeps: Pumpkins, Ghosts, Cats
1. Take a large bowl and crushed the bag of Oreo Cookies
2.Take out the vanilla ice cream
3. Scoop two tablespoons of crushed cookies into the paper cup
4. On top of that put one scoop of vanilla ice cream in the cup
5. Stripe the ice cream with chocolate syrup
6. Top with a Peep of the eater's choice
We hope you enjoy it as much as the small shapeshifters in our family do. Happy Halloween! To enter an upcoming contest, join Susan at http://patricias-vampire-notes.blogspot.com/ on Halloween. To learn more about Gregor and Regina, read about When Love Survives and Vampire in the Basement. Click on Romance Books in the Menu above to learn more.
Next on the Blog Tour is Catherine Bybee: